Wednesday 21 May 2014

Celebrity Airport style

 I don't know about you guys but with summer just around the corner, i'm so excited to see what celebrity can offer !  For me it's very important if you want to be simply perfect just avoid any bad hair moments like some of them have :)don't go for the girls night out make up simply because if you are flying your skin needs all the hydratation it can get not the other way around plus if you just use your everyday moisturizer and relax you'll look absolutely gorgeous when you arrive!I'm showing some of my favourite celebrity airport looks to give you a bit of inspiration I find when I look at them and If you decide to go travel. :)













It's all about the blazers ,the big, broad-rimmed hats, flats, light shirts and skinny jeans. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment